- This event has passed.
January 28 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Ski, hike or snowshoe by candlelight on a one-mile trail. Then, enjoy a bonfire. Space is limited, pick up vouchers at the park starting Jan. 1.
Come ski, hike or snowshoe. A 2023 WI State Park annual vehicle admission sticker or a $5.00 Special Event vehicle admission fee is required per car. In addition to the vehicle admission fee, a free ticket voucher is required for each vehicle so that participants in that vehicle may attend the event. Vouchers are available first-come, first-served. Limit one per person at time of pickup. Vouchers may be picked up at the Lapham Peak office starting January 1 and prior to 4 pm on Friday, January 27, 2023 in order to ensure access to the event. Office hours are generally open from 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Please call ahead at 262-646-3025 to ensure vouchers are still available. Carpooling is encouraged.
Ticket vouchers will specify the admission time and need to be presented at the gate for access. Entrants should arrive during the time frame specified. Ticket voucher time frames:
- 6 to 7 pm., Max 250 cars with reservation
- 7 to 8 pm., Max 200 cars with reservation
- 8 to 8:30 pm., Max 150 cars with reservation
- Warm yourself by the bonfire
- Bring your own food and grill outside
- Hot beverages available with donation and will be handed out through the window of Trecker Lodge. Lodge will NOT be open to the public
Sponsored by WI DNR and Friends of Lapham Peak