- This event has passed.
Small Business Saturday
November 26, 2022 All day
Move over, Black Friday: You can support your community by shopping the local businesses of the Historic Third Ward this holiday season.
Kick off your pledge to #ShopSmall all season long on Small Business Saturday. Several businesses in the Historic Third Ward will offer special deals to shop local and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
See below a full list of participating businesses — then get ready to show your MKE love and #ShopSmall!
Participating Shops, Salons, Galleries & More:
- A Trio Jewelry, 215 N. Water St.: “Spark” (forever) bracelets 11 a.m.-4 p.m. (no appointments).
- Access Boutique, 159 N. Broadway: Free gift with any purchase of $25 or more.
- Dry Bar Milwaukee, 243 E. Buffalo St.: Free add-on for new customers (use code FREEADDONMKE) Saturday, 11/26-Friday, 12/2.
- Elevate & Co, 222 E. Erie St.: $50 off any injectable treatment (new patients only) in the month of November (click here to book)
- The Explorium Brewpub, 143 W. St. Paul Ave.: (Nov. 25) Annual Milwaukee County Stout Release; (Nov. 26) Special deals on gift cards, merchandise packages + buy a $100 gift card, get a second $20 gift card free.
- Holly Harris Studios, 207 E. Buffalo St., Suite 500: 25% off throughout the studio, including prints, note cards, original art coasters, clocks, limited-edition handprinted & signed glass orb ornaments and original artwork
- Lela Boutique, 321 N. Broadway: Enjoy hot cider + 15% off storewide. Lela will also donate 20% of sales Nov. 23-30 to PPWI Advocates.
- Likewise Coffee, 232 E. Erie St.: Nov. 16-Nov. 26, when you take a selfie in front of the Likewise sign and post it to your Instagram account and tag @likewisemke, you’ll automatically be entered to wine a Kalita 185 home pour-over brewer, Hario Decanter, filters and two notNeutral mugs (a retail value of $128!). Plus, don’t miss the in-store raffle on Nov. 26 only!
- Lily Pad Gallery, 215 N. Broadway: Shop works of art while enjoying coffee and fresh pastries.
- Mainstream Boutique, 159 N. Broadway: Annual Candy Cane Sale Nov. 23-Nov. 27 (closed on Thanksgiving). Choose a candy cane to reveal your savings of up to 50% off your entire purchase.
- MARN HUB + Marketplace, 191 N. Broadway: For every purchase of $200 or more in the MARN Marketplace, you’ll receive a free MARN Creative Membership for one year. Plus, the Marketplace is featuring a gift-wrapped MARN Creative Membership Package for $70, including a MARN Mug, Sketchbook, pen, sticker and Creative Membership for one year.
- MOD GEN, 211 N. Broadway: 20% off the entire store from Nov. 25-Nov. 27 (11 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Performance Running Outfitters, 403 E. Buffalo St.: 25% off all PRO logo apparel & accessories + App members earn a point for every dollar spent (2 points for every $1)
- Press Au Marche Waffles, 207 E. Buffalo St.: Buy one waffle, get one free (of equal or lesser value)
- PUSH Fitness, 597 E. Erie St.: 20% off personal training memberships (new clients only); buy 1 get 1 50% off merchandise; and sign up for any PUSH class pack and get 1 additional week free.
- Shoo, 241 N. Broadway: Gift with purchase on any purchase over $50
- The SoHo Boutique, 317 N. Broadway: Shop Nov. 26 & Nov. 27 to receive a punch card; fill your punch card with purchases and enter to win a $150 gift card.
- Tory Folliard Gallery, 233 N. Milwaukee St.: The “Holiday Show” features paintings, drawings, photography and sculpture by the region’s top artists. This unique show offers original art in a variety of styles, sizes and prices.
- Urbaine Oasis Spa Boutique, 231 E. Buffalo St., Suite 506: Save $28 on PCA Skin Nourish & Bright Radiant Skin Duo + Save $40.50 on PCA Skin Day & Night Hydration Set
- Vino Third Ward, 219 E. Erie St.: “Luck of the draw” discounts all day on every purchase.
- Wisconsin Vision, 301 N. Water St.: INVU sunglasses on sale for $39 (originally $79)
Historic Third Ward Association