- This event has passed.
October 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022
The walk explores ghost stories and sightings in the historic downtown and haunted Union Cemetery in Port Washington.
The ghost walk explores the historic downtown area of Port Washington and nearby Union Cemetery. Your spirited guide will share stories of the supernatural experiences of Port Washington residents as well as tales of things experienced by ghost walk guests and guides over Caper Company’s 13-year history. Peppered with the scary tales are fascinating facts about Port Washington’s past.
$24.50 per person
- Where: Each walk begins at the marina plaza next to Dockside Deli (218 E Main St.) and ends in Union Cemetery.
- When: Check in begins 15 minutes before your walk.
- Group Size: Each walk is limited to 16 participants
- Length: The ghost walk is approximately 2 hoursand is 100% outdoors.
- Age Limit: Ages 13 and over
Please note: There are no ghost walk+ghost hunt combinations this year. The Ghost Hunt does not include a Ghost Walk and vice versa. If you would like to do both we recommend booking the 6:30 pm ghost hunt and the 9:00 pm ghost walk.